Switch để bàn Gigabit 8 cổng chính hãng bảo hành 2 năm
- 8 cổng RJ45 Gigabit Auto-Negotiation, hỗ trợ MDI/MDIX tự động
- Công nghệ Ethernet thân thiện với môi trường tiết kiệm năng lượng đến 80%
- Vỏ nhựa, thiết kế để bàn hoặc đế treo tường
- Cắm vào và sử dụng, không đòi hỏi phải cấu hình
8-Port 10/100/1000Mbps Desktop Switch
8× 10/100/1000Mbos Auto-Negotiation RJ45 port, supporting Auto-MDI/MDIX
- Green Ethernet technology saves power
- IEEE 802.3X flow control provides reliable data transfer
- Plastic casing, desktop or wall-mounting design
- Plug and play, no configuration needed
- Fanless design ensures quiet operation
Increase Your Network Speed and Save Energy
8-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch
Let Bring You Lighter Network Life
The TP-Link LiteWave Series Unmanaged Switches provide easy and affordable way to expand your wired network. They are easy to use and reliable. With these plug-and-play switches, you can expand your network connections to multiple devices instantly. With all ports support Auto-MDI/MDIX, there’s no need to worry about the type of cable to use.
- Plug & Play
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Green Tech
Plug and Play
- 1Connect to Power
- 2Connect The DevicesGame Console IPTV Computer Internet LiteWave LS1008G
Go Green with Your Ethernet
The LiteWave Series also supports energy-efficient technology, helping you save power and money. Power consumption automatically adjusts according to link status and cable length, allowing you to expand your network while minimizing your carbon footprint. Save the planet and lower your energy bills — it’s a win-win!
Gigabit Ports For Faster Speeds
Increase the speed of your network with the LS1008G 8-port Gigabit desktop switch. Non-blocking, 8× 10/100/1000Mbps ports enable instant transferring of large, bandwidth intensive files without interference.
Use Where You Need, However You Need
The LS1008G is fully compatible with networked devices such as computers, printers, webcams, IPTVs. It has a wide range of application scenarios and is suitable for networking in school dormitories, surveillance, homes, and small businesses.